Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

As 2014 nears the end I sit back and reflect on all everything that happen. There were some good and definitely some bad. We've had unjustified murders of black men and people of color by law enforcement. In terms of politics, President Obama has done a great job even in opposition of a house that refuses to work with him on almost anything. When unemployment was up, and the stock market was down and gas was nearly $4.00 they blamed POTUS. Now that unemployment is down, the stock market up and gas is under $2.00 you don't hear a peep from the opposition.

On a more personal note I was laid off of a job I had been at quite a while, I enjoyed it but I guess the Lord had another direction for me. My husband and I have gotten closer than ever and I couldn't be more happy about that. I also believe I have found my purpose, sometimes it even takes 42 years.......even though I had all the pieces to the puzzle I am just now putting them altogether and I am ever so grateful for that.

As I enter into 2015 in less than six hours I want to enter into it with purpose in my heart and mind. I want to know that I have what it takes to affect change in the lives of others in a positive way, in a way that will make a significant difference in young girls and women lives. My goal is to eliminate negative energy and foolishness, things and people that don't add value and purpose to my life. My goal is to be the best wife to my husband Chip Cooke as I can possibly be. I want to become more spiritually aware and work on my mind, body and soul. My goal in 2015 is to be the best ME possible. I am looking forward to nurturing great friendships, business relationships and adding value to everything and everyone that I come into contact with.

I am thankful for everything that 2014 has offered but I am eagerly awaiting on 2015 to make my mark on this world.

So long 2014.........

No comments:

Post a Comment