Monday, December 8, 2014

Addicted

So I was sitting here this morning going through my emails and receive one from my husband. "Babe your boots will be here by Friday", now anyone that knows me knows I'm addicted to shoes. I love the way they look, feel, and smell. I love how it can transform a simple pair of jeans and white tee or tank into a chic ensemble.

Needless to say I was very excited. I know my addiction is not an anomaly due to most women I know have the same addiction if not two or three. Some have a love for handbags, they can spend upwards of $3000 for one. I totally could not do that but hey......shoes are my thing. Some spend crazy cash on their hair, I've recently started experimenting with sew ins and although I love how they look.........they itch like CRAZY. Out of the two I've gotten the longest I had one in was a month, but shoes. Man I love them something terrible, I prefer heels the higher the better (the heel height usually doesn't exceed 6 inches). I love expensive shoes and not so expensive, as long as they don't look cheap I'm cool, LOL.

My husband sometimes complains that I have too many shoes, even though he will buy them for me. For some odd reason he thinks I have more shoes than any other woman in the world, we all know that that's not true. But he knows that I enjoy them and when I'm happy.....he's happy.

So in my quest to share my absolute love of shoes, please share your absolute love. Whether it be shoes, handbags, weaves or whatever. We all have an addiction

1 comment:

  1. Motorcycles I currently have four but have had 22 in the short period of time Ive been on the planet. I have to have one on deck to rebuild or work on at all times, it keeps me from Trouble, Drugs, Booze and loose Women lol
    If you think Bags and shoe's are expensive Try Collecting motorcycles the good part is I have no other hobbies or past times so its easier to centralize the money. I once lived on one for a year,,,Sleeping on Beaches, Sleazy Hotels, Camp Sites probably every National Park and Military Base on the east Coast lo

    ReplyDelete