Monday, December 1, 2014

Can't Please Everybody

Presidents Obama's response, or lack thereof: Michael Brown vs. Robin Williams......RIP

I'm scrolling through my news feed and I see a lot of conscious black folk bashin POTUS for not speaking on the death of Michael Brown but speaking about the death of Robin Williams. I agree with the outrage but what is bashin President Obama doing to solve the problem? I'm reading he's a coon, he doesn't care about black folks and he couldn't possibly understand what we as black folk go through cause he wasn't raised black or by black folk. NEWS FLASH........have you not seen or heard how they've been giving him the blues since he got in office? When he spoke on the Trayvon Martin travesty did people not see and hear the backlash that he got? Hey if anyone has an issue with the President please go to Washington and try and do a better job. I honestly believe he is trying to do his absolute best considering all the obstacles that congress puts before him. Hell they're currently trying to impeach him now for exercising his rights re: executive orders. So as I've stated, if you feel he is failing the black community, or you feel he's not black enough please go to Washington and do a better job.

What say you?

2 comments: