Saturday, June 25, 2011

Getting to know Sonya

Hello bloggers....My name is Sonya Cooke and I am a 39 year old wife and mother of two. I am a student at IndianaTech in Indianapolis, IN, I will complete my Bachlors degree in May 2012 in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.  I hope to work in the field of Public Relations, at this point I have not yet figured out which area in Public Relations I will persue due to my choices are vast.

The reason for starting this blog is to get out and get my feet wet regarding writing and communications, I feel that this is a great way to start. The topics will include but not limited to current events and everyday happenings. I hope my views and interpretations will support my blog's title...The World According To Sonya.

I hope that my blog will inspire all of us to learn, teach, and laugh with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment